ORBIT security procedures are compliant with TAPA Facility Security Requirements, Class A.
- The employees, suppliers and visitors’ access is controlled by checkpoints and ID cards.
- We have an access system using a code, a security guard and an administrator.
- We provide a warehouse area for storage of valuable goods with a high level of security, alarm systems and card access control.
- An SS System – (24x7x366).
- 30-day video recording storage.
- Restricted access.
- A fire alarm system.
- Monitoring and management control.
A video management system
- More than 440 video cameras with DVR management control, monitoring and recording for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year (24x7x366).
- GPS monitoring of the vehicle fleet.
- Sanitary Control.
- First aid.
- Evacuation plan.
- Fire and emergency safety.
- All security systems are maintained by an independent control and maintenance company which does this work every month.